Saturday, we packed up Zoe and Ashtan and headed to Centennial Park to play in the Fountain of Rings which was built for the 1996 Olympics. It's hard to believe that the Olympics in Atlanta were in 1996, 12 years ago! I remember Chris playing in them when were down here for the Olympics and he was only 13 years old. That was a fun time and so awesome. Later that night, Chris and I went to The Hard Rock Cafe and Chris (as always) talked his way into the private party and met all the gold medal winners. Anyway, this was Zoe and Ashtan's first time at the fountain and they had a ball. It's hard to see from this angle, but the fountain is in the shape of the olympic symbol and the fountain shoots water up at different rates and designs. We had a blast and what a cheap (free) day for the kids!

I'm not sure what Zoe was trying to do to Nana Carol (green bathing suit) towards the end of this video but they had fun!
Then, on Sunday, it was raining and miserable outside so I stayed inside, read my book and slept all day - I haven't slept all day for a very long time. I forgot how much I liked to sleep. CC and I just curled up all day and slept. What a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment