Friday night we stayed on the island and watched the fireworks from the bar. We had a perfect view of the fireworks off the pier from our seat on the third floor of Fannie's Bar that overlooked the ocean. (Note to self, don't start drinking at 11:00 a.m.) We had a lot of fun at this bar!
Fireworks!!!
Saturday we spent another day at the beach - although we wussed out and rented an umbrella to stay out of the sun b/c we had way too much sun on Friday. Saturday night we went into Savannah. I always forget how awesome Savannah is. We ate at Huey's on the river and walked River Street. We then drove around Savannah and saw the Mercer house and the famous fountain in Forsyth Square. I just love Savannah.
Below is a really cool steep old staircase on River Street in Savannah.
The Mercer house and the Fountain at Forsyth Square
Sunday, we spent another day at the beach. I spent most of the time in the ocean trying "catch a wave". The waves were high and I was able to ride in a few. I hadn't played in the ocean for a very long time and I had so much fun in the ocean!





1 comment:
Looks like fun! You crazy girls!
Post a Comment