My nephews, Joshua and Joseph both had entries in the White County Fair. Joshua is in his 9th year of 4-H and always has about four or five exhibits that go to the State Fair. This is Joseph's first year and he is so proud of his tractor he and his dad built. 
Carol and I of course HAD to have a corn dog and tenderloin sandwich from the Lion's Club booth. No trip to the fair is complete without eating a corn dog.
Carol and I of course HAD to have a corn dog and tenderloin sandwich from the Lion's Club booth. No trip to the fair is complete without eating a corn dog.
After the Fair trip (which only took about an hour), we headed to Lafayette because they were having Dancing in the Streets - a festival with bands and car show. We met my brother, Max, and his girlfriend Tamara. We had a lot of fun and I had too much beer - hey, it was only $3!!!





1 comment:
What about an elephant ear????
Post a Comment