Thursday, July 31, 2008

O-M-G - Can you say Money Cannot Buy You Class!

This post will be SO FREAKIN' politically incorrect, so turn away if you want. I really don't care but I have to vent!

So, I couldn't sleep last night and I was flipping through the channels on TV about midnight. There is a sneak preview of a show on Bravo TV called The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Being a big fan of The Real Housewives of OC and living in Atlanta, curiousity made me stop and watch. I was like a deer in headlights, I couldn't turn away because it was so bad you just had to watch how retarded these women acted. This show had five - not housewives, far from it - five (4 black) trailer park trash ho's, yes I said ho's who finally had some money or should I say, married someone who had money. One woman, NeNe, looked like a drag queen. Honey child, she ain't so pretty! Girl, she looked like the biggest ho! (If you guess the girl in the orange, you are correct) I honestly was speechless. This is not Atlanta, these people need a dose of reality. Here's how the show went. - "Oh, I love money, if you don't have money in Atlanta, you're nobody, everybody wants to be me. I spend money, money, money, money, money blah blah blah. I have arrived in my big fur coat - everybody see me. Oh, Big Daddy, I decided I'm going to buy a Cadillac Escalade today, okay Big Daddy. Now she's at the store, the bigger the better - here's a check, okay kids, get in your mama's new Escalade. I'm driving it off the lot today! I'm going to be a country singer because I am blonde and I have money and I have big hair and I have money and I have money and I have money and I have ........... I need a nanny, a governess, a chef, a cleaning staff and an estate planner. The estate planner deals with all these people, I certainly wouldn't deal with "these people" I'm above that!...."

WOMEN - MONEY CANNOT BUY YOU CLASS!

If they really wanted to do the real housewives of Atlanta, they needed to pick the pretty blonde chics in Alpharetta whose husbands work at Fortune 100 companies and they shuttle the kids around, play tennis or hang out at the pool all day - not 5 trailer park trash ho's.

I am so embarrassed to say that I live in Atlanta after watching this program, I seriously was ready to pack up and leave last night. These people do not represent Atlanta AND two of them live in Duluth - nobody lives in Duluth - it has turned into little Mexico. PLEASE, if you were going to do a show in Atlanta, you needed to pick people who live in Buckhead - not these people. Oh lord have mercy, help me.

Thank you for letting me vent! I know you're going to watch it now, just so you can see what I'm talking about. The show doesn't premier until September but there is another sneak preview on Friday night at Midnight - TiVo it b/c then you will understand what I am talking about. Speechless!

No comments:

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile