Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving week


I thought I would take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy thanksgiving. I will be driving to Ponte Vedra to spend the holiday with my niece, her husband and kids, and my parents are flying in for the weekend.

I worked my butt off in the gym over the last two weeks so I could eat guilt free all week and weekend. Can't wait. There is nothing like home cooked meals that only your mom can make.

So I would like to take this time to let everyone know I am so thankful for my family, friends, and health. I pray for the troops overseas all to come home safe, my Uncle Bob during this difficult time of just learning he has cancer and that everyone has a blessed holiday.

1 comment:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Nans and I are going to go see you at the movies tonight! (:

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile