We had such a great time in Ponte Vedra, Florida. The weather could not have been more beautiful. As usual, we had so much food but it was so delicious and you guessed it, by the end of the weekend, we had devoured it all.
Steph and Vito playing Gladiator on Wii (so much fun)
On Saturday, we headed to St. Augustine for the day. St. Augustine has to be my favorite place to go. The quaint shops, the history, and of course my favorite jewelry store is there. We visited the Fort (the oldest structure in the United States) and lucked out in being there just as they were preparing to fire the cannons - and then wouldn't you know it, the pirate ship sails by shortly after. I felt like I was in Pirates of the Caribbean - what a fun day.

Our final stop of the day was at the large merry-go-round that we passed by on the way into St. Augustine. It had been years since I had been on a merry-go-round and was really worried, I'd get sick (yes, I even get sick on a ferris wheel) but I didn't and Zoe wanted Auntie Sharon to "hold her tight".

Zoe, Sharon, Ashtan and Stephanie





2 comments:
I can't believe how big Zoe is! Looks like a great Thanksgiving!
Thanks! She's 5 years old and they're expecting another boy in February.
Post a Comment