I suggest you check it out. http://wttsfm.com/. You'll hear great songs that are hardly ever played on regular commercial radio stations along with oldies that will make you say, oh yea, I forgot about that song.
So, my new favorite band at the moment is Airborne Toxic Event and their song Sometime Around Midnight. According to Wikipedia, Airborne Toxic Event is an American rock band from Los Feliz, Los Angels, California comprising Mikel Jollett (vocals, guitar, keyboards), Steven Chen (guitar, keyboards), Noah Harmon (bass), Daren Taylor (drums) and Anna Bulbrook (viola, keyboards, tambourine, backing vocals).
I just love it!
Another Favorite band of mine out of Altanta is a band I saw last week while I was at a media event, The Judies. The Judies have a sound that is very different than what you hear now adays. They have a very unique sound, like a beatlesque, David Bowie, raw sound. Watch out for them, because it won't be long before they have a hit record.

What's your new favorite band?





No comments:
Post a Comment