I had a great Christmas holiday in Indiana. I spent time with my parents, all my sisters and brother and their family, and my son. I ate at my favorite place, Arni's; drove two hours in a blizzard; and watched the Colts game. It was a great visit. This is the road to my parents' house. They live in Monticello, on the 6th fairway of the Tippecanoe Country Club and Lake Shafer. Gorgeous lined pine trees with snow - beautiful!

I bought a Wii while I was in Indiana for my christmas gift so we could all enjoy it over the holidays. Dad and Joseph are bowling. Everyone had so much fun.

My sister Cathy gave us a sheet full of clues for a scavenger hunt. So while we're all (20 of us) out running around on the golf course, pushing each other out of the way, looking for the first clue, orange golf balls in the snow, she's back at house laughing and finally tells us, it's all a joke! There are no golf balls, or anything else on the list to do. The other items were to get a spoon and hold it in our mouth while balancing on one foot, or something like that, checking oil in a car, and playing a game of spoons (which is a card game). It was a fun time! She said she never thought we would actually fall for it. I think she forgot how competitive our family is!

(my parents backyard and the 6th fairway)
And then Sunday night I spent it with Chris and his dog Nico (the best dog ever!) watching the Colts game, eating pizza and cursing the Colts for putting in Curtis Painter as QB. We had a good time.

And then Monday morning, I headed back to Atlanta. I was glad I got to see snow while in Indiana but also glad that I could leave it behind!
I bought a Wii while I was in Indiana for my christmas gift so we could all enjoy it over the holidays. Dad and Joseph are bowling. Everyone had so much fun.
My sister Cathy gave us a sheet full of clues for a scavenger hunt. So while we're all (20 of us) out running around on the golf course, pushing each other out of the way, looking for the first clue, orange golf balls in the snow, she's back at house laughing and finally tells us, it's all a joke! There are no golf balls, or anything else on the list to do. The other items were to get a spoon and hold it in our mouth while balancing on one foot, or something like that, checking oil in a car, and playing a game of spoons (which is a card game). It was a fun time! She said she never thought we would actually fall for it. I think she forgot how competitive our family is!
(my parents backyard and the 6th fairway)
And then Sunday night I spent it with Chris and his dog Nico (the best dog ever!) watching the Colts game, eating pizza and cursing the Colts for putting in Curtis Painter as QB. We had a good time.
And then Monday morning, I headed back to Atlanta. I was glad I got to see snow while in Indiana but also glad that I could leave it behind!





1 comment:
Glad you had a nice Christmas Sharon! What pretty photos! Hope you have a fun New Year! Love ya!!
Post a Comment