Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm a lamp nut-UPDATE


Lately, I have been into collecting all kinds of lamps. Just something about the different types of lighting that has such an artistic flair about them. This is one I am currently bidding on - I hope I get it b/c I love it. It's a vintage Eames era lamp. I thought I would put it in my bedroom with my browns and teals - it would be so cool. Bidding ends in 5 days and I'll let you know if I get it!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these lamps. I may have to build shelving to display them all!

LOVE IT!

Update

I'm still the highest bidder on the orange lamp and bidding ends in two days. However, I did win this goose-neck lamp. Funny thing is, my folks had all kinds of these lamps around the house growing up. I could kick myself for not keeping them. I do have one red fluted lamp with a crystal base that I got from my grandmother's estate packed away. I need to find it and add it to my collection.

Here's the other one I'm bidding on - however, I keep getting outbid on it and it's already up to $67.00. I'm not sure how high I want to go on this one but it's such a cool lamp. Very Mad Men!

I lost the bidding on this one - final price $99.00! wow.

1 comment:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Very cool, putting on a shelf is a cool idea!

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile