Yesterday I went to my friend Paula's son's 9th birthday party. It was a laser tag theme party and it was such a beautiful day, There were a total of twenty kids and parents-mostly guys :) I decided I would join them. I had an absolute blast. Here I am with my oozie. You get 9 lives on your gun. The first round, I went out quickly b/c I was stuck behind a tree and was bombarded from all sides. It was so funny b/c I was yelling, no don't shoot, don't shoot. The next couple of games we played, I got better and this other little kid and I held our own trying to capture the fort. It was so much fun and a beautiful fall day. It's a great way to get your aggression out and great exercise. I think I want to do this again.





No comments:
Post a Comment