Friday, May 9, 2008
Graduation
I have been working on graduation gifts for my three nieces that are graduating this month. Alene, Arlene, and Kayleigh are all graduating at the end of May. I make special photo albums for each of my nieces or nephews for graduation. Over the years, I keep photographs of each of them in an accordian style folder with their name on it and put together a photo album for each of them for graduation. I have been doing this for many years and they know what they are getting from Auntie Sharon and they look forward to it. This year I decided to do something different and in addition to the photo album, I'm making a photo cd with music. Each of them have different types of "memory" music on their cd with one of them having Graduation by Vitamin C. I don't know why I hadn't heard this song before, but I absolutely love it. The cd's are coming together great and I can't wait to play them at the graduation party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locks of Love
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(81)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Harvey Korman Never Could Keep A Straight Face wit...
- What a beautiful boy
- Oh remember the days
- Graduation - times 3
- Surprise
- Who says there's nothing to do in Atlanta?
- Congratulations Kayleigh!
- Graduation
- Do I LOOK like an information booth?
- 6 degrees of separation
- Happy 75th Birthday Mom
- 10 Worst Cities For Commuters
-
▼
May
(12)





No comments:
Post a Comment