I know we are just in January but I'm so excited! It used to be every five years, our whole family, at least 20-25 of us would go on a cruise. Christmas 2008, we decided to rent a beach house for those who did not want to go on a cruise and then some of us also went on a cruise. Although we had a good time on both trips - for the most part, most of us enjoyed the beach house more than the cruise. We had so much fun at the beach house we decided not to wait another five years and go again this year. This Christmas, we rented this awesome beach house or should I say 7500 sq. ft. estate in Melbourne Beach, Florida. So far we have 18-20 going. Now I have a reason to look forward to Christmas - already! Can't wait.

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p179611





1 comment:
Beautiful! You guys are going to have a great time!
Post a Comment