
I found a new walking path near my loft. The Freedom Park Trail. It's 17 miles long. My neighborhood starts at mile-marker 3 and if followed, you can reach Stone Mountain, 15 miles away. It was a gorgeous day on Sunday, high's in the 70's, and I took CC for a walk to explore the trail. I only made it two miles and was heading back home when a lady stopped me and was asking me about my dog, CC. We just chatted about dogs for a while. The lady turned out to be Jane Fonda. JANE FONDA!!!!! As soon as she spoke I knew exactly who it was. I was in awe! She was so cool, just chatting with me about dogs. We said our goodbyes and I was on my way home. In the spring, I may have to train to walk the 17 miles to Stone Mountain or better yet, a bike!





No comments:
Post a Comment