
Me and Joey Lawrence on the set of the ABC movie "Your Presents Requested"

The other Extras in the movie for this shoot
OMG - what an incredible day. I was hired as an extra for an ABC movie which will air in the Spring called Your Presents Requested. It's about a guy (Joey Lawrence) and a girl (Melissa Joan Hart) who decide to get married so they can get the gifts. Part of the movie was filmed in my neighborhood at Inman Park Village in Atlanta. My little silver beamer is in most of the outdoor shots in front of Melissa's "apartment" in the movie. Another scene where two characters are getting out of the cab in front of the "apartment, you will see me drive by the cab in my car. The other scene of note is me and another girl, walking down the steps of the another apartment building, talking as Joey and Melissa walk by and we are behind them chatting. I can also be seen in background shots walking on the sidewalk. It was the most fun I have ever had and I am now hooked on doing movies. I just loved the whole process. The one thing I noted though is that the lower you are in the eating line-up, the least important you are. i.e., extras had to eat last! I learned a lot and I'm finding an agent for more work. So who knows, I may be in more movies. Like I said, the most fun I have had in a long time!





No comments:
Post a Comment