When you have been single as long as I have, you get to the point where you just don't have the energy to be flirty and get hit on by guys and you just really don't care - especially the guys at Johnny's. My sister Carol and I went to Johnny's for laughs because we didn't want to sit at home on a Saturday night. Atlanta is a city for the 20 and 30 something year olds! There aren't a whole lot of bars for the 40+ crowd. We decided we were going to go out on the dance floor and just act retarded and dance with whomever looked like fun (and, might I add, very little alcohol was involved!). I mean, come on, how can anyone take this place seriously! It's a haven for desperate women and desperate men (oh wait, we were there - what does that make us?!) It was also tranny night at Johnny's.
(Note tranny #1 to the left of Carol)
Tranny #2

This was my new BFF for the night - we had a blast dancing and acting well, like we didn't give a crap!


(I had to make this face b/c I hate it when girls do this lip thing!)
My other new BFF of the night - loved her hat (Carol at first thought it was her hair)


Me, doing my Charlie's Angel impersonation

Needless to say, no loser guys hit on us - they probably thought we were just released from the mental ward! But we had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment