Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Timmie


I have called Tim Diener, "my Timmie" for as long as I can remember, probably since the 7th grade. Last week, tragedy struck when he was running, stopped to talk to my Uncle Bob, and collapsed. He was rushed to the hospital and I'm sorry to say things do not look well for him but we are praying for him every day. Those that know Tim know that he is a very special person. There is no one like Tim! I pray that Tim will pull through.
This picture was taken in December 2006 - note that Ann was showing off Gay Lynn's fur stole. We had a blast that night. A bunch of us from high school get together every year at Sublette's Ribs for dinner and to catch up on what has been happening in our lives.
I pray for his wife Ann and my heart breaks for her and their two boys, Luke and Levi. I hope they know that we all love them and Tim, and we pray for all of them.

No comments:

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile