Saturday, August 16, 2008

From Hip to Geriatric


Last night Carol and I went to the Jezebel Magazine's party showcasing the most eligible bachelors in Atlanta. One of the guys showcased this year lives in our building. There are some really good looking guys this year. I might just have to bid on Daren - yummy!
http://www.jezebelmagazine.com/MostEligible2008.aspx
It was held at Tongue & Groove, a very hip, trendy place with of course a lot of beautiful 20-30 something year olds.

The crowd was fun and we both got hit on my 30-something year olds, so we felt pretty good about ourselves. Then we decided to go to Hal's to maybe find someone closer to our age. Hal's is a piano bar with a somewhat "older" crowd. I should say the women are our age, but the men, lord help the men, I think it was senior citizen night at Hal's. What a contrast from what we just left at Tongue & Groove!

The best part of Hal's was we watched Michael Phelps win another gold by the tips of his fingers. We bagged Hal's and went to Lola's for Bellini's - my new favorite drink. We decided if we couldn't find anyone in our age group, we would at least be with beautiful people. All in all, it was a good fun night out and even better, no hangover the next day. There are still no men for us in Atlanta!

No comments:

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile