Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thursday at Lola

I forgot my camera when I went to the VIP party that LaShana threw and my camera phone didn't take a very good picture. It was a lot of fun seeing folks from Paul Hastings and a few folks I didn't care to see but with the food and drinks at Lola, that was soon forgotten. Lola has the best italian style pizza and after being in Italy, I can honestly say, it's very close to what they serve in Italy. Also, two new clubs opened up in the same complex so afterward, LaShana and I went to AquaKnox and BrickTops. AquaKnox is a new club/restaurant out of Las Vegas. Very hip and trendy nightclub/restaurant and of course, fresh seafood. It had only been opened for two days when we went but it is now THE new place to be and be seen. Even though Lola has only been open for a little over two months, it is already old news. The thing in Atlanta is, if you don't immediately go to the grand opening and are at the club the first few weeks it's opened, another new club opens up and you are just out of touch. We all joke about it, but a new club is opening up every other week in Atlanta. These three places, Lola, AquaKnox and BrickTops are now THE place to be in Buckhead - for this month anyway. I'm sure next month there will be new places to go.

This is AquaKnox taken with my crappy camera phone. It doesn't really do it justice. To see more cool pictures, here is the website. http://www.aquaknox.net/

No comments:

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile