Thursday, November 29, 2007
SPAM E-mails
I just have to write my thoughts on SPAM e-mails and their vicious attempt to get me to open them. The most recent one is from Judy (sometimes spelled Judi) with the re-line, "remember me from Vegas". The other one I get all the time is "wanna see my pics". I'm sure over the millions of spam emails sent out, they have some people who actually open them. I would so like to respond to each and everyone one of them with: No, Judy, I don't remember you from Vegas because I have never been to Vegas; No, Donna, I don't wanna see your pics, I don't know anyone named Donna; No, I don't want a new car loan; I don't care if you have singles ready to marry; I don't need a new drill set; I don't want a work at home job; I don't have trouble with the IRS and my favorite "you'll never believe this"! What I believe is, that there are a lot of people out there making a lot of money from idiots who actually open these emails and believe everything they read. Okay, I feel better, I have vented for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment