Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Party-Club Opera

I was in rare form at our Christmas Party. I hadn't been feeling well all day on Saturday and had taken a couple of doses of Nyquil and slept most of the afternoon. But, I said I would go and made myself shower and dress and attend. The party was held about two blocks from my place at a club called Opera. It was a pretty cool place with balcony's and small little alcoves.

My first order of business was to fall down the stairs in my high heels only after ONE drink. Fortunately for me, only two people saw it. I broke the strap on one of my shoes so I was struggling to keep my strappy sandals on, sans one strap. We soon moved on to the bar where Lauren, Kara, Amy and a bunch of us were doing shots of Patron Tequila. The club then opened to the public at 10:00 p.m. and we then moved onto the dance floor and danced all night long. Luckily, I live two blocks from Opera. I remember walking home but I don't remember leaving the club or actually entering my condo. On Sunday, with my sprained ankle and bruised knee from the fall down the stairs, I vowed never to do shots of tequila ever again. But, alas, I have made that promise too many times and I'm sure over time, I'll do it again.

This is Amy, my work-out buddy and a paralegal in our office. I look a little toasted at this point.

2 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

I see I've been replaced! Whatever!! (: You guys look awesome!

Sharon McKinley said...

You could never be replaced!

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile