Day 6 of our tropical heatwave. Since Friday of last week, we have had warm weather. I would have never believed in the middle of December, I would have my air conditioning on and be able to drive around with the top down on my car. We have had highs in the 70's reaching near 80 and humidity around 95%. It's really hard to think about moving to Chicago with weather like this. Maybe I'll give Atlanta one more chance. It's hard to get into the holiday spirit with it being so warm. I feel like I'm vacationing in Florida right now.
On another note. I know you all wanted me to break up with Steve a long time ago. I just had to do it in my own time but it was like a switch went off and I officially ended it on Friday. He is out of my life for good and I have moved on. I even stooped so low as to go back on Match.com to try to find a man. Life of a single person stinks - especially around the holidays.





1 comment:
Hang in there sweetie!!! I know it sucks being alone on the holidays but its better then getting your heart stomped on!!
Post a Comment