I know ya'll don't like Steve and you think he's a jerk, which he agrees, he is. But, he has admitted that he treated me badly and is trying to work on it and wants to make it right. The first step was, he asked me out on a date last night. It was really nice. We went to dinner, had some wine and we talked about everything and got a lot of things out in the open. I'm taking it one day at a time and I'm still going to date other guys. Steve is a really nice guy once he gets over his macho-guy attitude and he lets you see who he is. So, try to give him a break. If you only knew what there was on match.com. And if CC can forgive him, hopefully I can too!





1 comment:
You should know it doesn't and shouldn't matter what anyone thinks of the person you date Miss S, its all about if he makes your heart happy and only you know that!!
Post a Comment