Friday, August 24, 2007

Are you sure I'm not in LA?

They say Atlanta is the New York of the south. I think the more appropriate title is Atlanta is the LA of the south. There are so many fake boobs, collagen injected lips and size 0-2 girls in this city, it is a freakin' joke. Everyone is trying to out-do everyone else with their "status" in this town it's hilarious. So what is a normal AVERAGE midwest girl to do, starve herself to be thin, get fake boobs and collagen lips or move. I think moving would be cheaper and healthier. I'm a size 8-10 for crying out loud, I will always be a big girl, it's the way god made me and according to everyone down here I'm fat. PUHHHLEASE! Give these girls a freakin' hamburger with a BUN already! I'm so over Atlanta, it's not funny. No wonder the north won the war - southerners are so behind the times. Also, I feel like I am cut off from the rest of the world. Down here, you don't hear anything about any other part of the US other than ATL. When I was in Indianapolis, I could tell you everything that was going on in any other state. Here, if it doesn't happen in ATL, they don't report it. I feel so isolated. Another thing is the radio stations in this city suck. You have a millions of people listening audience and no radio station worth anything. I know that seems silly but if you can't stand to listen to music or listen to the DJ's, then what is the point of listening to any music. I have decided, the south is not for me. Like Laurie said, I could live anywhere - so where DO I want to live. What will make me happy? See my survey and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Those r all good choices, how about all the above? Experience life I say!! I'm partial though, I love Chicago, good food, good drinks, good shopping and most of all the Cubs, life doesn't get much better!!!

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile