Thursday, August 23, 2007
I met a new guy!
My sister and I went out for drinks last night and I met a new guy. He and his brother were sitting across the bar from us and Carol said they kept checking us out. I, of course, was obliviously to this until we got ready to leave and noticed how cute they were. I got up the nerve to go over and talk to them and Tom is darling. Carol then left and I was there and we chatted for a few more minutes. They both walked me out to my car and I gave Tom my number. Let's hope he calls because he is too darn cute to pass up. He's been in Atlanta for 35 years but he didn't say he was born or raised here so I'm guessing he's in his 40's. He wouldn't say how old he was but was flattered when I said he looked like he was in his 30's. I know girls, hard to believe I would go for someone in their 40's. He looks very good, dark hair, looks italian, and you know how I love italian men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment