Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's Silly Really


So would it be silly of me to want to move back to Indiana just to shop at this store? When I was back home in Indiana over the weekend, I stopped in at the neighborhood grocery store. I would totally move back to Fishers just to shop at this store. This Marsh Supermarket is unlike any other. When you walk in, you enter into a large rotunda, then each section has it's own little room as an off-shoot instead of the boring aisles. For canned foods, you go to the room labeled "Pantry", for baked items such as bread, etc. "Bakery", and so on. I'm not sure why, but I absolutely love shopping at this supermarket.


1 comment:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

That grocery store is great isn't it! I went there once prior to you having a party and I fell in love. Too bad I live 40 minutes away! I think you should totally move back just for that reason! (;

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile