Thanks to my good friend and now interior designer, Laurie Jones (check out her blog- http://housetoyourhome.com/), I am redoing a house I own in Fishers, Indiana this weekend. It has been a rental property for four years and I'm trying to decide whether to put it on the market or keep it as a rental. My current tenant is moving out the end of May so decisions need to be made. The house was built in the 1990's and is totally outdated. I'm adding new lights, paint and flooring. I'll give you before and after pictures when the transformation is all done. I wouldn't have known where to begin without Laurie's help. Thanks L!
Here is the Foyer light and kitchen hardware I'm using and all the rooms will receive a fresh coat of paint. I love the bronze look. Can't wait to show you all the before and after pictures!








No comments:
Post a Comment