I, like many other people, get up every morning, drag themselves out of bed, shower and head to work. You walk in dreading the day and count down until Friday. The other day, as I walking into the office, I noticed how lucky I am to work in such a cool building. I love the architecture, the fountains, the whole premise of the building. Our office is in the Tower. There are also Garden Offices. I have worked in this building for two years and every day, I see something different that I hadn't seen before. There are so many water features, sculptures both inside and outside the building. I know I posted a lot of pictures, but there are so many different features of this building. So enjoy the pictures - there are so many more that I could have posted. Atlanta is a lot like Chicago in the architecture that it has placed around the city and outside the buildings and I don't think a lot of people appreciate the art that we see every day and is free.
The water and architectural bridge completely circles the building.
From my apartment, I can see the top third of the building.
Another sculpture around the buildling. This building is a a must-see for any Atlanta tourist.
Check out this photographer's photos of the SunTrust Plaza and other architecture around the city. http://www.flickr.com/photos/procrast8/163894297/









No comments:
Post a Comment