Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Past Life-Fox CANCELLED

I guess I was one of the lucky ones that my episode aired before Fox pulled the plug!

I was seen a lot on this past episode. I completely forgot that I did this episode because we shot it way back last year in September. It was so much fun to work on this set. I hope it gets picked up. The first scene I was in, I was eating lunch at the country club waiting for my friends to join me while being on the phone - looks pretty real, uh!





The second photo is me and Jan running up the steps to the country club. We did this scene about 14 times and both of us were exhausted by the time we were done. I was supposed to be showing her my new tennis racket.

1 comment:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Darn! You looked good in both scenes girl!

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile