From:
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:47 AM
To: ZZ-Atlanta Everyone
Subject: H1N1 Preparation
As the flu season gets in full swing, exacerbated by the possibility of the "Swine Flu", I would like to solicit your ideas for preventative measures we can take. In addition to asking people to stay home when they are sick, the Firm is providing disinfecting wipes in the restrooms (except for the 41st floor) as wiping down the door handles should help slow the spread. Some of you may have ideas about other methods, too.
So now, he's just opening it up to all kinds of stupid suggestions, as shown below:
Something that the kids are taught in school, and is a good rule to follow: Cough or sneeze into your arm/elbow instead of covering your mouth with your hands (which you may end up touching something with before you get a chance to disinfect).
Really? I did not know that and here after 40+ years, I have been sneezing all over the place and rubbing my germs everywhere I can. I ask myself, am I 5 years old?
Then an attorney responds:
I'm a little confused about why they are in the restrooms, where we are assuming/hoping/expecting everyone to be washing their hands before the touch the door handle. I would think it's the doors to 39/40, the outside door of the restroom, the vending machines, etc., where the issue is most prevalent
Again, seriously. Does this even warrant this much discussion?





2 comments:
You so make me NOT miss corporate America! How have you not gone postal on someone yet?
Laurie - it's called alcohol!
Post a Comment