Monday, June 29, 2009

Drop Dead Diva-Lifetime Series Premiere July 12

Although I am not in the premiere episode, A lot of my friends are. I am in Episode 4 which will air on Sunday, August 2, 2009. I'll be a spectator in the courtroom and in the "verdict" room. I also worked on Episode 7 in which "Jane" (Brooke Elliott) goes to her High School Reunion. That episode should air on August 23, 2009. You will be able to see me plenty in episode 7 as I am in a purple dress and am always either walking in front of the characters or behind them. I most certainly will be seen when they are at the buffet table at one point in the episode. Also, in episode 7, Gregory Harrison was a guest star and might I say he was yummylicious with gray hair. I'll keep you updated if I do any more episodes! I can't wait for it to come out because a lot of my friends are either regular extras, have played attorneys, or have played some type of character. I can't wait! It's a really cute show.

2 comments:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

I still think this is crazy and awesome you are doing this! I never knew this was something you were interested in! You go girl!

Sharon McKinley said...

It's something I just fell into. It goes back to my radio and TV days before I had to be responsible. I just wish I could do it full time.

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile