
I love it when my friends from high school are successful and I can say, I knew them when. I remember staying late after choir practice or after school and Robbie and I would sit at the piano, him playing Elton John's Tonight, or any other random Elton John song. I was in awe of his music ability because although I could play the piano, I could not play by ear. I always had to use sheet music. But Robbie, could listen to a song, and play it perfectly. I was thrilled when I found out that he just produced his first studio album. I have listened to it over and over. The music is all original and as he says each song has a story. If you listen to it, you can feel his emotion come through. For that, he is a great artist. Thank you Rob, for letting me be a part of your success and first album. I am truly honored that you respected and welcomed my comments. I might add, track 3 reduces me to tears every time I listen to it. I hope you take a listen and support my friend and his music.





No comments:
Post a Comment