Monday, June 9, 2008
So much for a nice, relaxing lunch . . .
So I was super swamped today at work and thought I would get away for lunch. I usually eat lunch at my desk everyday but this morning I just had to take a break. I ate lunch at a restaurant called The Avenue which is across the street from our building and has great sandwiches and you can sit outside. They have a great grilled chicken with provolone cheese - Anyway, as I'm sitting there, waiting for my food, I see all the security guys from our building run out, two other cops come running right by my table with guns drawn. All of us patrons are looking at each other in disbelief and asking each other - should we duck, what's going on? Pretty soon, four other cop cars pull up and are shouting, with their guns drawn, at the guy in a truck to get out and on the ground. What an exciting and eventful lunch. I guess it's nice to have entertainment while your eating. I later found out that it was a drug bust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment