
The fact that this poster was in the bathroom or the fact that I was taking a picture of it with my camera phone. First, my gripe is that I need a freakin' key to get into the ladies room - I'm thinking of getting one of those big wooden sticks like they have at gas stations. I mean seriously, we're on the 38th floor - hardly anyone makes it up to our floor to use the restroom - what's the point of having it locked. Someone said there are a few ladies who are afraid someone is going to walk in on them. (if only you saw some of these women - I think a stalker would have second thoughts) Second, it's funny that it seems like every week there is a new message posted in the ladies room. Ladies, do we not know how to flush and pick up after ourselves already? And who is it that complained in the first place. I guess at least it's something to read while taking a dump.





No comments:
Post a Comment