Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's been a while . . .

since I posted anything on my blog. What can I say, not much has been going on. I got a new roommate over the weekend. My sister moved in with me after leaving her boyfriend of 7 years. I'm not sure what the story is, but I'm glad she dumped him. He was a loser, even with all his money. Give me a man with a decent job and a kind soul, and you can keep your money. We are trying to fit everything into a two bedroom condo which is quite a feat but we're managing. Good thing, IKEA is close by and has fabulous space savers.

My parents are in town next week also, on their way down to Florida for some rest and relaxation. They need to take some time off after taking care of Grandma since November and then dealing with her funeral and affairs. It will be nice to see them relax a little.

No comments:

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile