I know it's been a while since I blogged. Lots going on. I had plenty of trips to Indiana over the last few months, preparing my house for new renters. I painted, replaced lighting, updated the kitchen cabinets with new hardware. Next month, I make one more trip to replace the carpet and hand over the keys to the new tenants. They are a nice young couple from Illinois with a 3 year old. She fell in love with the house and the neighborhood so I'm super excited that I could rent it. A big thanks to my friend Laurie at House To Your Home for helping me pick out colors, lighting and hardware, etc. I had not idea where to begin or what was in style. Also, thanks to Elayne and T.J. for coming and helping me paint, even though I had to fire T.J. :) LOL! I think it looks great.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
It's been a while
I know it's been a while since I blogged. Lots going on. I had plenty of trips to Indiana over the last few months, preparing my house for new renters. I painted, replaced lighting, updated the kitchen cabinets with new hardware. Next month, I make one more trip to replace the carpet and hand over the keys to the new tenants. They are a nice young couple from Illinois with a 3 year old. She fell in love with the house and the neighborhood so I'm super excited that I could rent it. A big thanks to my friend Laurie at House To Your Home for helping me pick out colors, lighting and hardware, etc. I had not idea where to begin or what was in style. Also, thanks to Elayne and T.J. for coming and helping me paint, even though I had to fire T.J. :) LOL! I think it looks great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You did a great job Sharon! It doesn't even look like the same space!! You sure you don't want to move back in???? Love the door!
Post a Comment