
I worked on the new pilot for ABC last night called 187 Detroit. It stars Michael Imperioli (Sopranos) and it's a cop show that takes place in Detroit.
I played a pregnant patient. The wardrobe girls were giving me a hard time saying they thought I was too old to play a pregnant woman. I said, okay, I'm a has-been prostitute on my 10th child. They just laughed. It was so much fun putting on the fake baby belly, getting hooked up to an IV and getting wheeled around in a wheelchair. A lot of the crew thought I was pregnant for real until I revealed that it was a fake baby belly. So much fun! Great crew to work with.
Tomorrow, I'm working on another TV pilot for TBS called Franklin and Bash. That show is an hour-long comedy with Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Saved By The Bell). I will either play a lawyer-type or press. I have been so fortunate that these shows film either at night or on the weekends so I can work on them!





1 comment:
OMG that is so awesome, you seriously do look pregnant!!
Post a Comment