
I just had to repost this b/c this ABC Family channel movie was on the other night. In the first 42 minutes, I saw my car in front of "Melissa's" apartment numerous. Hey - my car got paid $25 to be in those shots! I then saw many of my extras friends and then ta da!! I saw myself as an extra as Melissa and Joey are walking down the sidewalk talking and I come down the stairs from a town house chatting with another woman and then I walk down the sidewalk. It was so exciting. I loved seeing all the outdoor scene shots in the movie b/c I was on the sidelines as they were filming. And, mmmm, Joey Lawrence, hello!
I can't wait now for the movie "Get Low" to come out on the big screen to see my "featured extra" part.
I am officially hooked on acting. I now know when they say, I have the acting bug!





No comments:
Post a Comment