Here we are with Shawn the night of shooting the bar scene. Both nights went well into the wee hours of shooting. It was a long night but a lot of fun.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
High Rise - The Series airs March 31
I was a "background artist" in a webseries and cable series that is slated to start March 31. It's a Melrose Place type of soap opera only it takes place in the Terminus building. It will be shown at the following website. http://www.highrisetheseries.com/ and on Channel 1, Comcast Cable. I have only shot two scenes as a "resident". One scene I am in the "bar" listening to Grant (Shawn Mullins-you'll remember his song, "Lullaby" was a hit in 1998). He wrote two songs for the show and plays the bartender trying to make it in the music industry. The songs he wrote are really good. I wouldn't be surprised if they were both hits. The other scene I can probably barely be seen sitting in the back on my cell phone.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment