This weekend, my single sisters (Carol and Laura) and I are going to Jacksonville, Florida for a long weekend. We plan on drinking, laying in the sun and did I mention drinking! We all need some R&R and I think the beach is the perfect place. I'm sure I'll have some funny stories when I get back because when my sister Laura drinks, she gets loud and retarded which is always fun to watch. The other problem is, she seems to find the weirdest guys that she thinks are just the greatest!! (She doesn't get out of Iowa much :) - sorry Laura, you need to up your standards, you're a magnet for losers!) You know the saying, Go Ugly Early! Carol and I have already discussed ways to keep her from attracting them, but so far, we can only come up with the plan to lock her in the room.
Stay tuned - I'll fill you in next week!





No comments:
Post a Comment