Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back home again from Indiana

I had a really good trip. Thank you for having such wonderful cool weather. After 20+ days of triple digits in Atlanta, it was nice to feel 50 degree weather in the evening and wear my Purdue sweatshirt. I arrived in Lafayette at Chris' apartment at 2:30 a.m. What a long ass drive. We talked until about 3:45 and then went to bed. The next morning it was a mad rush to do all my errands while in Lafayette and then on to indy to have lunch with the girls and check on my house. I have a new renter moving in this month. It was good catching up on all the gossip. Laurie - you missed some really juicy gossip and I'll fill you in later. Saturday night I spent the evening with my brother Max and Jarrod and some of Max's other friends at BW3's watching the Purdue game - good food, good beer and an excellent game. Chris blessed us with his presence for the first half! BW's was packed and it was good to be back in Boiler country!!


The rest of the weekend was spent at the campground and visiting with my grandma who just turned 96. I arrived back home on Monday night at 9:00 p.m. CC slept the entire drive home. She had such a good time in the country I think it completely wiped her out. I didn't make it to Sublette's ribs and Triple XXX was closed for the holiday - What? no Triple XXX for breakfast, what is a hungover person to do?

1 comment:

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

OHHHHHH gossip!! I mean, I don't like gossip! :) Email me this week!! Cute pic of you btw!!! Sounds like you had a great time, maybe you should move back!! (;

Facebook

Sharon Mckinley's Facebook profile