It's been a while since I posted. A couple of movies are coming out that I did recently. In Life As We Know It, I can be seen in the Christmas video scene, the park when Josh is jogging (I'm in a green shirt with a jacket tied around my waist walking with my friend Carl).
Due Date is in theatres on November 5. I was a TSA agent in the airport scene. It was so much fun. Hopefully, I can be seen when Robert Downey Jr. is stopped by security and has to be scanned with the security wand! This should be a very funny movie.
The other movie that is also coming out on November 5 is For Colored Girls, a Tyler Perry movie. I did the opera scene. It looks really good too!
I'll keep you posted on any other movies coming out that I worked on here in Atlanta!





No comments:
Post a Comment