I thought I would update my blog on some of the projects I have been working on. This is a busy time in Atlanta for filming. Had it not been for my regular job (the one that pays my mortgage), I could seriously have worked every day on a film. But, because of my job and its inflexibility, I have to pick and choose which night or weekend I can work as an extra. For the movie Due Date, a Robert Downey, Jr. movie, I was able to work on Saturdays. One scene I was chosen to be a TSA agent, or a ACTA agent since officially, they could not use the term "TSA". I looked so darn lovely in polyester pants. Now I know why the actual TSA agents in the airport are so miserable. This was the most uncomfortable uniform I have ever had on - not that I wear uniforms. I think the last time I wore a uniform was when I was a teenager and worked at Burger Chef (yes, Chef - not King). Anyway, I digress... The other scene I worked on Due Date was an "interstate" scene and we just drove our cars. Check out the IMDB for more info on this movie. It looks like a cute comedy.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1231583/
The other movie I have been working on is called Life As We Know It with Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel (yummy). It's a romance tear jerker. Working with Josh is so tough, especially when he's in his shorts and cut-off t-shirt (have I said, yummy?). For those that don't know who Josh is, check out his website http://www.josh-duhamel.com/ (have I said, yummy?) And, he is the nicest guy! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055292/
The TV show I have worked on (besides Drop Dead Diva which is now on hiatus) is a new Fox TV show called Past Life. The two main characters are the coolest people - absolutely no big egos. This by far as been a cool set to work on. Check out the trailer.





1 comment:
Glad to see you're having sooo much fun!!! You deserve it!
Post a Comment