Yes, it's my birthday, we're going party like it's my birthday. Another year has gone by. I'm not really sure how I feel about this birthday. All I know, it's just another year closer to 50 which scares the heck out of me. How did I get so close to 50 in such a short amount of time? Where did the years go? Oh well, I still feel like I'm in my 30's and I'm going to think that as long as possible. My son is the best, he bought me my first coach bag. How can you not love this bag when it comes from your college bound son who has great taste. I raised him so well. Love you sweetie and thanks again for the bag. It was the best gift I got this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locks of Love
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(37)
-
▼
October
(9)
- Which team is better, the 8-0 Patriots or the 7-0 ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY ...
- There's only ONE season of the year - football season
- Pumpkin Time!
- The Price is Right-Come on Down
- The light of my life
- My Celebrity Look-alikes
- There's always next year :(
- Purdue Game Saturday Night
-
▼
October
(9)





1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Very nice purse my dear!! (; Hope you have a great day!!!!!
Post a Comment